Imraaz Rally – Hypnotist in NJ
Imraaz Rally C.Ht, NLP
Mr. Imraaz Rally is a Certified Hypnotist and a Professional NLP Practitioner.
Hi, I’m Imraaz. As a hypnotherapist, my goal is to help you uncover the obstacles to your success, freeing you to achieve your personal and career potential. Psychology, Hypnosis, and NLP are my tools for you to access your Subconscious Mind. I’m also a professional Neuro-Linguistic Programming(NLP) Practitioner, and you can easily benefit from the latest NLP technologies of achievement.
Our own limitations and beliefs can stop us from getting what we truly want in life. Whether you want to feel more motivated, start losing weight, change unwanted habits, find relief from life’s stress and anxiety, or you want more confidence and happiness in life, Hypnosis is a great tool. Hypnosis with NLP technologies of achievement can easily help you to get the life you most desire. Start taking advantage of my FREE Consultation for you and discover how hypnosis can help you to bring about positive changes in your life with ease and comfort.
Also Listed in Psychology Today Magazine’s Therapy Directory
Credentials & Education
- Certified Professional Member of American Hypnosis Association (AHA)
- Certified by International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy (ICBCH)
- Training in Conversational Hypnotist by Igor Ledochowski
Ericksonian Hypnosis Training
- Certified Ericksonian Hypnotist - International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy (ICBCH)
Course Credits Approved by
- Certified Hypnotist / Hypnotherapist- School of Professional Hypnosis
- Body Language Training – Humintell Microexpression Training by Dr. David Matsumoto
- Street Hypnosis Training- by Anthony Jaquins
- Professional Affiliations : American Hypnosis Association (AHA)
- Professional Affiliations : Essex County Psychotherapy Network (ECPN)
Formal College Education
- New Jersey Institute of Technology – NJIT (A.S in Computer Science)
- 1. There is no such thing as failure, only feedback
- 2. If one person can do something, anyone can learn to do it
- 3. Your mind and your body are indivisible parts of the same system
- 4. Every behavior is appropriate in some context
- 5. Every behavior has a positive intention
- 6. Everyone has all of the resources they need
- 7. The meaning of your communication is the response that you get
- 8. The person with the greatest number of choices in a given situation is likely to get the best outcome
- 9. If you want something different, you must do something different; and keep varying your behavior until you get the result that you want
- 10. The map is not the territory
All Services |Testimonials |Common Questions (FAQ) |Rates/Specials |Contact Me
Office Location A: 162. E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, New Jersey, 07450.
Office Location B: 94 Valley Road, Montclair, NJ 07042